The Supalabs+ PM2.5 replaceable filters provide scientifically proven protection against harmful airborne irritants, viruses and pollutants that can lead to serious health issues. Use with your Supalabs+ Face Mask and replace regularly.
- High Quality Material - Composed of non-woven fabric, activated carbon and advanced filter cotton
- Maximum Filtration: Five-layer protection to isolate from dust, odour, gas, smoke, pollution, ash, pollen and other particles with good ventilation.
- High Efficiency Filtration: includes an activated carbon layer and non-woven melt-blown filter cloth, the five-layered technology effectively keeps you protected from a range of airborne contaminants
5 LAYERED PROTECTION
- 1st layer of spunbond cloth filters micron-level dust
- 2nd layer filters industrial pollutants, automobile exhaust, passive smoking, and pollen allergens.
- 3rd layer of active carbon cloth filters micron-level dust
- 4th layer offers filter density for smaller particles
- 5th layer of spunbond cloth filters out all kinds of harmful substances.
How often you change the filter depends on your situation (i.e.: levels of pollution or contamination evident) and hours of wear. Replace regularly to ensure protection.
Do not wash or reuse the old filter. Discard after use.
No returns or exchanges on face masks
Free NZ Shipping on Orders over $50 | Afterpay & Laybuy Available